FYI With Harold Phillips: ONAP’s Top 5 Priorities
Do you want to be part of a movement to eradicate HIV/AIDS in Ventura County and across the United States?
Join us in our efforts to stop the spread of HIV infections through community education, awareness, and action.
Equitable Access, Everyone’s Voice
Our Collective Goals
1. Reduce HIV Infection Rate Across Ventura County
2. Targeted Outreach to Population Most Impacted by HIV/AIDS
3. General Educational Awareness about HIV/AIDS
4. Host and Coordinate County-Wide Activities/Events
5. Coordinate Centralized Marketing Campaign to Show Solidarity for the Cause
Learn about the impact of HIV/AIDS in the lives of Ventura County residents and their families and get involved in its eradication. Your voice is needed now more than ever!
Get active and participate with an array of community engagement activities that educate our community about the spread of HIV/AIDS.
Come to our inspiring events and help make a difference!
An Official Public Benefit Collaboration Project of the County of Ventura HIV/AIDS Coalition.
Copyright © 2021 Get2ZeroVenturaCounty - All Rights Reserved.